When Times Get Tough…
Compatible Counseling Solutions understands how hard it is to find the right professional when you’re dealing with sensitive issues. We provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your situation and help you to understand your options and what to look for when choosing a counselor. For those looking for a Chicago area counselor or therapist, we can refer you to one of the counselors or therapists in our referral network who has expertise in your problem area, and who is committed to working with you in a collaborative relationship. Compatible Counseling Solutions works with counselors and therapists throughout Chicago and its suburbs. If we don’t have the right match for you within our network we will conduct an expanded search to ensure that you find the right counseling match within your geographic area.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I don’t know if I really need counseling and am not sure how to find out.
- I’m in counseling now and it doesn’t seem to be helping. Maybe it just takes more time, but maybe I’m not seeing the right person. I’d like another opinion.
- My therapist listens to me, but it isn’t helping to just talk about what’s bothering me.
- My insurance company gave me a list of therapists. I don’t know how to choose.
- When I have asked people how to find a therapist in Chicago, they tell me to “shop around.” I don’t want to tell my story to a lot of people in hopes that one will be right for me.
- I don’t know where to begin to find a therapist or even how to begin talking about what my problems are.
- I don’t know how to tell if the counselor can help me until I’ve spent a lot of time and money on him/her.
- Counseling takes too much time.
- I’ve been to counseling and it never helps. It’s just a lot of talk.
If any of the above statements sound familiar, we can help!
For more information or to make an appointment CLICK HERE.